Activities for all videos can be downloaded by clicking "Resources" in the bottom left corner of the media player.
Here is a list of activities you can do with your kids to reinforce the message from the video. There are a lot of activities here. Some are aimed towards specific age groups whereas others would be good for any age. Feel free to look through the list and pick whatever options would work best for you and your family!
Worship is such an important and fun part of our Children’s service. If you would like to do worship with your kids, you can go to youtube.com and look up “group vbs videos.” Below are some song recommendations that may go well with this lesson.
“Won’t Worry ‘Bout a Thing”
“God is for Me”
“You Forgive Me”
-Questions to ask your kids after the video:
1. How many friends carried the man who was paralyzed?
2. Why couldn’t the men get their friend to Jesus through the door?
3. How did the men get their friend to Jesus?
4. What did Jesus see in the four friends?
5. Did the religious leaders believe that Jesus had the power to forgive sins?
6. What happened after Jesus told the man to get up and go home?
7. What did the people in the crowd do when they saw the man was healed?